Helping you Through the Hardest of Times
At Block Legal Services, we also work with you to help keep the peace through times that are very emotionally demanding. Finding yourself in control of a loved one's estate and assets can be a daunting task, especially if things were not well-organized or if there are tense family dynamics. Our probate attorneys can help you sort through all the paperwork and guide you through all probate and estate administration matters.
We will be with you each step of the way to make the process as simple as it can be.
With hourly rates for probate ranging from $225-$325, most of our clients pay less than $6,000 for their probate case.
Experienced Attorneys. Proven Results.
Our exceptional and experienced attorneys will help you through all aspects of estate administration and probate, including but not limited to:
- Court Administration - we can help you determine whether an estate will have to involve the probate courts and can guide you through all the paperwork and procedures that come with it.
- Out-of-Court Administration - if an estate avoids the probate courts (due to good estate planning or few assets), we can help change the title of jointly held assets, get payments from beneficiary designations, and guide you through any other work that will need to be done.
- Trust Administration - if you are the beneficiary or a trustee of a trust, we will work with you so you can understand your rights and obligations under the terms of the document. It is also sometimes possible to change a trust that is not working as intended.
- Will Contests - a will contest is when the intent of the testator (writer of the will) is formally called into question and challenged by another party. We will help you make sense of the situation to ensure your loved one's wishes are fulfilled.
- Litigation - if the wishes of your deceased loved one are challenged by another party, we will fight for them in court on your behalf.